2016!

Happy New Year wonderful people of the world!

   I hope you've all had the absolute best celebrations and hopefully you aren't hurting too much after partying! I just want to say a big ol' THANK YOU to you all, as without you guys the blog would be nothing.

   Last year was awesome, and I hope this year is even better. I have a tonne of stuff lined up for 2016 and still a couple of things to post from 2015! Look forward to festivals, big gigs, little gigs, ranting and raving, take-over's/guest posts and a load more...

   I honestly can't wait to fill your heads with some more of my thoughts and opinions, here's to 2016!!

Thank you as always, best wishes and love, Leanne xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost Town & Palisades - O2 Academy Birmingham - 21.10.15

Guest Post #2 "Don't tell me you're okay..."

Adventuring Through Music...